US$ 153.00
St Christopher-le-Stocks was demolished in 1781 to make way for the expansion of the Bank of England
Three-quarter length seated studio portrait of Jacob Augustus Lockhart Clarke holding a book in his right hand
The sidecar wheel was mounted on a 7inch crank
One can see the layers of crinoline ruffles on the skirt on the right
the scene is old Fishmongers Hall
Dog mb-code SF33056 St Christopher-le-Stocks was demolished in
US$ 153.00
US$ 153.00
US$ 125.00
US$ 19.99
US$ 128.00
US$ 69.99